We invite all of our Exhibiting Members to enter our upcoming digital exhibition for the 2023 Hobart Wooden Boat Festival. This digital exhibition will be displayed via a continuous-loop PowerPoint Presentation on a 55″ screen at the Hobart City Hall as part of the Wooden Boat Festival festivities. The exhibition is included in the Festival Events Program.
- Artworks will NOT be required to be shipped/delivered to Hobart making inclusion accessible to ALL EXHIBITING MEMBERS.
- Artwork MUST be Tasmanian maritime themed. i.e. history, seascapes, vessels etc. and/or the Lady Nelson tall ship.
- Entry is by ONLINE ONLY via the Member’s Dashboard.
- Every exhibiting member is invited to submit up to 4 artworks. Members will be advised by Sunday Jan 29 if their work has been selected for exhibit.
- All entries must be the member’s original work. There is no time limit when the works were completed.
- Artworks are NOT required to be for sale
- Artworks will be displayed as photographed. If the work is framed, please ensure that the frame is included in the photograph. Photograph against a white wall or background.
- Sales will be at the discretion of the artist and ASMA will assist if requested.
- A 15% commission on artworks sold as a direct result of the Digital Exhibition.
- The exhibition will run from 10 – 13 February, 2023 as part of the AWBF at the Hobart City Town Hall and will remain available on the ASMA Website thereafter.
- The non-refundable $15 entry fee is payable at time of entry. The fee may be paid by Paypal or Direct Bank Deposit (see Terms & Conditions for account details) via the online entry form no later than Sunday 22 January.
All information regarding image requirements and submissions can be downloaded here. We suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of Entry prior to submitting your entries.
Entries Close Sunday January 22, 2023
Members will be notified of selection for the exhibition by Sunday January 29, 2023
Exhibition dates: Friday February 10 – Monday February 13, 2023. Exhibition will go LIVE on the ASMA website. Time TBA.
How to Enter
ENTER ONLINE – the button will take you to the submission page