We invite all of our Exhibiting Members to enter our upcoming online exhibition HARBOUR LIFE.
- There will be no physical exhibition and therefore artworks will NOT be required to be shipped/delivered to Sydney making inclusion accessible to ALL EXHIBITING MEMBERS.
- Entry is by ONLINE ONLY via the Member’s Dashboard.
- Every exhibiting member is invited to submit up to 3 artworks. Members will be advised by Friday June 17 if their work has been selected for exhibit.
- Each artwork will ‘represent’ the artist and will be accompanied by a link to the artists’ portfolio of work on either their website or ASMA Gallery Page.
- Artworks are NOT required to be for sale and there is no limit on when they were created.
- Artworks will be displayed as photographed. If the work is framed, please ensure that the frame is included in the photograph. Photograph against a white wall or background.
- Sales will be at the discretion of the artist and ASMA will assist if requested.
- Commission on sales is 10%. This commission helps with ASMA ongoing costs.
- The exhibition will feature a Best in Show Award Certificate and the winner will receive ASMA Bulletin and Social Media coverage. Guest Judge is Captain Jeanine Drummond.
- The online exhibition will run from July 1 – July 31, 2022.
- The non-refundable $10 entry fee is payable at time of entry. The fee may be paid by Paypal or Direct Bank Deposit (see Terms & Conditions for account details) via the online entry form no later than Friday June 10.
All information regarding image requirements and submissions can be downloaded here. We suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of Entry prior to submitting your entries.
Entries Close Friday June 10, 2022.
Members will be notified of selection for the exhibition by Friday June 17, 2022.
Exhibition dates: Friday July 1 – Sunday July 31, 2022. Exhibition will go LIVE on the ASMA website July 1. Time TBA.
How to Enter
ENTER ONLINE – the button will take you to the submission page.