We invite all of our Exhibiting Members to enter our upcoming National Exhibition to be held at The Royal Art Society of NSW
- Entry is preferred by ONLINE ENTRY via the Member’s Dashboard.
- Every exhibiting member is invited to submit up to 3 artworks. Members will be advised by Friday 16 July if their work has been selected for exhibit.
- Each artwork will ‘represent’ the artist and will be accompanied by a link to the artists’ portfolio of work on either their website or ASMA Gallery Page.
- Artworks are NOT required to be for sale and there is no limit on when they were created.
- All entries must be the members’ original work.
- Works may be offered for sale or not for sale.
- A 35% commission will be deducted from sales (25% to RAS & 10% to ASMA)
- Size limit: Max 100cm wide by 150cm tall (see Terms & Conditions for image submission requirements). Please contact the secretary (Jennifer Pullman) if you wish to submit an artwork outside of these size limits.
- An artwork label (available to download with T & Cs) must be attached with details of each artwork to the top right-hand corner on the reverse of each painting.
- Artworks are to be posted or couriered to Derek Morgan (see Terms & Conditions) to arrive no later than Sunday 7 August 2022.
- The exhibition will run from 13 August – 4 September, 2022. Exhibition launch 12 August, 6pm.
- A non-refundable $30 entry fee is payable at time of entry. The fee may be paid by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit via the online entry form no later than Friday 9 July, 2022.
All information regarding image requirements and submissions (including labels for attaching to selected works) can be downloaded here. We suggest you read the Terms and Conditions of Entry prior to submitting your entries.
Entries Close Friday 9 July, 2022
Members will be notified of selection for the exhibition by Friday 16 July, 2022.
Exhibition Dates: 13 August – 4 September 2022. Exhibition launch 12 August, 6pm.
How to Enter
ENTER ONLINE – the button will take you to the submission page.