We invite all of our Exhibiting Members to enter our upcoming exhibition to celebrate The Australian Society of Marine Artists’ Silver Anniversary in 2021.
- There will be no physical exhibition and therefore artworks will NOT be required to be shipped/delivered to Sydney making inclusion accessible to ALL EXHIBITING MEMBERS.
- Every exhibiting member is invited to submit 2 artworks. ONE artwork per exhibiting member WILL BE SELECTED (by a selection committee) to be included in the exhibition.
- Each artwork will ‘represent’ the artist and will be accompanied by a link to the artists’ portfolio of work on either their website or ASMA Gallery Page.
- Artworks are NOT required to be for sale and there is no limit on when they were created.
- Sales will be at the discretion of the artist and ASMA will assist if requested.
- Commission on sales will reduce from 35% to only 10%
- There will be several AWARD CATEGORIES including BEST IN SHOW which will be judged by independent guest judge, Ian Hansen FASMA, FRAS.
- There will an online launch including announcement of category winners and President’s Medal recipient.
- The online exhibition will run from October 1 – November 30 and has the capacity to be visited by thousands of visitors.
- Cost for entry remains $30.
All information regarding image requirements and submissions can be downloaded here. We suggest that you print out the Terms and Conditions of Entry as reference prior to submitting your entries.
Entries Close Monday September 6, 2021.
Members will be notified which artwork has been selected for the exhibition by Monday, 13 September 2021
Exhibition dates: Friday 1 October – Tuesday 30 November. Official Opening is Friday 1 October 6-8pm.
How to Enter
You can enter your work in one of two ways:
ENTER ONLINE – the preferred and easiest option
Payment of a non-refundable $30.00 entry fee MUST be paid at time of entry. Payment may be paid by PayPal through the ASMA website, by Direct Bank Deposit (see Terms & Conditions for bank details) or by cheque (please make out all cheques to The Treasurer, 98 West Parade, Denistone NSW 2114).
Exhibition $30 Entry Fee$30.00